Reliably displays the amount of an ore in a single container.
- Doesn't use inventory APIs, no issues with refreshing
- Simple installation and config
- Colored fullness bar based on an amount to consider "full", unrelated to container size
- Icons from in-game resource files
1. Download code from https://github.com/brendonh/du-lua/blob/main/ore-monitor/monitor.lua
2. Paste into a PB's unit.start
3. Link to a screen and a container or HUD (in either order)
4. Set ore name (e.g. "Coal") or pure name (e.g. "Carbon"). For T4+, add entries to config in script
5. Optionally link to a detection zone to refresh each time you come near
I entered "carbon" and got an error "invalid ore name"
Can you do this for pure as well?
I cant get this to work. I just get the error "Can't config" when I activate keyboard.
Just wanted to say thank you for the share :)
verry good thx
- ✓ Free
- ✓ Display