Graxxor Dragon Series : Speed, Efficiency, Style
A board so fast that it needs space brakes... On Alioth.
This is perhaps one of the few ships that can completely leave Alioth's atmosphere and end up almost stranded in space by the power of its engines alone.
The stats speak for themselves:
● ~11G thrust!
● ~30G braking!
And then keep on speaking for everyone else:
● 0~1000kph in 2.5 seconds!
● 1000kph to <100kph in less than one second, basically instant stop from any speed!
● 1800kph lower burn threshold.
● >2000kph upper burn threshold.
● Minuscule cross section of just 0.75m^2
● 1000kph @ 1km (80% atmo) altitude with thrust of JUST 50kN!
● Glide distance from 5k altitude of >100km (got bored and ended test).
● 360-degree, non-stall, yaw-only turn in < 6 seconds @ 1000kph!
● Circle of turning at 1000kph of less than 200m!
● Comes with an emergency space brake to prevent being stranded in space if you leave the upper atmosphere.
● ECU for gentle, unattended descent and accidental yeetage (o_o;)
● Hover engine included for ground proximal safe handling and graceful vertical descent.
● Includes the distinctive Dragon Series colours and luminescent design points.
● A 3 second burst is enough to send you into space from the surface of Madis.
● Can reach higher than 20km into space from the surface of Alioth.
● Is fast enough to pass most "Alioth Hair" towers before they even spawn.
● The theoretical maximum speed of > 900m/s would be about 3500kph were atmospheric burn not so severe.
In summary, the DragonBoard is potentially one of the fastest and most agile ships in the game.
LIFETIME FIX GUARANTEE and FREE UPGRADE WARRANTY:
● Any owner can request free of charge an upgrade to Mk3 or any future, upgraded model.
● If precise item placement is lost due to game crashing during build mode construction or simple user mistake during any modification, the ship can be brought to NovaX and replaced with a fully functional model.
- ✓ XS
- ✓ Atmosphere
- ✓ Ground
- ✓ Token
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Racer