Spaceship, Speeder and Single-Seater - - -
5,000+ km/h at edge of atmosphere
For reference, please also see "Anisoptera v1" to "Anisoptera v3" on this website (the previous versions).
The Anisoptera v4 X1 (internal code name: "Casiopeia") is the latest version of this famous dragonfly-alike designer speedboat and completes the evolution towards a fully space-capable boat. The original designs called for a fast boat that could fit many different types of ship hangars, thus the resulting concept was that of a very slender ship hull. That in return resulted in a low drag amount and therefore high possible speeds if powered adequatly.
Overheating starts at 1,800 km/h, first damage at around 2,300 km/h.
The version 4 has the following improvements over V3:
- even higher speed (same atmospheric 2,300 km/h as before but now towards 30,000 km/h in space)
- more brake power
And the best is: from the outside there is almost no difference!
All versions avalable:
- NEW! Anisoptera v3 (space-capable superspeeder one-seater)
- NEW! Anisoptera v3 (space-capable superspeeder two-seater)
- Anisoptera v3 (suborbital superspeeder one-seater)
- Anisoptera v3 (suborbital superspeeder two-seater)
- Anisoptera v2 (atmospheric speeder one-seater, THIS version)
- Anisoptera v1 (atmospheric speeder one-seater, Poor Man's edition)
AVAILABLLE NOW FOR A LIMITED TIME ON "Tropico" (VR), ALIOTH
- ✓ XS
- ✓ Atmosphere
- ✓ Space
- ✓ Ground
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Courier
- ✓ Racer