The Kachalot is a 1:1 scale Russian Typhoon (Akula) class submarine retrofitted and modified for space travel.
This behemoth actually comprises three separate vessels:
- The Kachalot : the space submarine, main hull,
- The Remora: a VTOL allowing short trips between the Kachalot in AGG and the ground, installed in its dedicated garage on the 2nd deck
- The Kapsula: an escape pod integrated into the hull that will allow you to escape in case of serious damage.
All three ships have space and atmospheric capabilities for greater versatility.
The Kachalot is built on three decks:
- The lower deck, containing the entrance and access to the lower machinery
- The secondary deck, containing an art gallery overlooking a massive secure cargo bay containing the AGG, warp-drive, containers and fuel tanks.
- The main deck, with the command platform, the living spaces (spread over 2 levels) for 5 people and the VTOL garage.
This massive space submarine will delight nostalgics of the Soviet era while giving them a unique chance to fly one of these mythical craft.
The cargo lift is not really good in atmospheric flight, but don't forget that you have the antigravity to help you carry any cargo into space effortlessly, with the help but patience and Antigrav script of DU Ship Displays.
Equipped with Dimencia/DU Orbital HUD, DU Fuelscreen, Space Map Warp Calculator, DamageReport & DU Ship Displays.
Note : the interior has not yet been fully detailed.
Do not hesitate to visit with our VR at Penrose Showroom.
If you prefer a Token, you can contact Thibz#1965 (silverm00n) for a quote.
- ✓ L
- ✓ Atmosphere
- ✓ Space
- ✓ Ground
- ✓ Blueprint
- ✓ Hauler
- ✓ AntiGrav
- ✓ Interior
- ✓ Radar
- ✓ Warp
- ✓ Rockets