for the script go to
Log player activity to a DataBank and render to a screen
Support about 175 entry before you need to clear the DataBank
1x Programming board
1x Data Bank
1x Detection zone
1. Copy the content of the link below and paste on a programming board
2. Connnect the board to the screen.
3. Then do the same for the data bank.
4. Connect the detection zone to the Programming Board.
5. Finnaly, hit ctrl+L while looking at the board and add your username in line 7 of unit->start()
Activate the board manualy and type "help" in the lua chat for the command list
'clear' [clear the databank]
'dump latest/unknown' [dump the table as JSON in the screen HTML so you can copy it]
'remove latest/unknown indice' [remove an entry from one of the table]
'exit' [exit debug mode]
'help' display a list of commands
Detection zone needs to be at least 3m away from the programing board for "ignoreKnown = false" to work